Friday, November 16, 2007

Update on Our Sweetie

Very content to hang out with Daddy - his favorite playmate

Cuddling with his bear from Aunt Nancy
(I love it - it can go in the washer and dryer my kind of stuffed animal)

Dylan was keeping Mom company in his bumbo seat while she cleaned the living room.
Already learning how to fly!

The excitement starts today for us - Dylan's Gau-Gau and Pops arrive today for his dedication this Sunday. Then Dylan's Nana and Papa Steve along with Aunt Megan and Crazzy Uncle Jimmy arrive for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

He is getting to big! I love the one of him sucking his thumb, too cute! Savannah never really did that....

Have a GREAT week with all your family! I am sure everyone cannot wait to spend time with Dylan!

Jen Davis said...

I can't believe how much he has grown. Looks like a future football Gator to me.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

WOW! I cant get over how big he is getting! He looks like a little boy not, not just a baby. I love it! He is absolutely darlin.

Nikki said...

Adorably perfect!! Hope the weekend went great :). xoxoxo