Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Decorating has Started!

We started getting the nursery ready for our precious little bundle. As I already mentioned the room was painted yellow when we first moved here - which makes it so nice.












This past weekend, Rory and I (mostly Rory:)) hung the shelves for the teddy bears, and put together the crib and changing table. I am going to rearrange the teddy bears once I have all of them, but for now it really gives one an idea of what I am going for in the nursery. This weekend we will be hanging the curtains that arrived this week - blue and white gingham. I am still waiting on the sample of blue and white gingham border that I ordered to see if it matches and I like the idea or not. I am also working on (with the help of my mother-in-law THANKS) finding and ordering the 2 Anne Geddes teddy bear prints that I want for the nursery. The room is coming along.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You all are the best!!! Rory...CONGRATS man, looks like you did a great job :)!!!
The room looks great - I will be working on the cutest teddy bear..he he he j/k
xoxoxo to you both

Tami@ourhouse said...

How fun- your first baby nursery. I remember doing Carter's like it was yesterday. I have had as much fun with each one- Beatrix Potter for Carter, sports for Josh, and pink explosion for Sophie (we were pretty excited about our first girl). Not so sure about baby #4- we are out of room this time!!
I love the baby updates.
-Tami