Tuesday, April 10, 2007

FLORIDA BABY SHOWER

The Prego Ladies of the Day
- Melannie White (my cousin's wife) and I showing off our precious belly bundles
Aunt Patti, Melannie, Me and Mom





How cute is the Bear Cake!
My Sisters and I


Mom Fredrick, Megan and I












Aunt Cary, April and me (again)







Jen Davis and I












Aren't the favors so cute -Thanks Mom F and Megan

We started off the shower making onsies and t-shirts. What I mean - Everyone picked a picture and tracked it one a onsies or t-shirt then colored it in. A very cute idea for our little babies to wear someday. All of the creations were so very cute.
Then of course we ate and visited - really great food!!!
Melannie and I opened presents- there were so many wonderful gifts (Thank you)
More visiting and then we called it a day - I was tired but very happy


Thank you to all of the family and friends that attended!! I had a great time and Baby Fredrick got many wonderful presents. Everyone was so generous. Thanks again

4 comments:

Jenna said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!! I am still so upset that I didn't ever make it- I HATE Tampa traffic! Still no explanation for what was going on.... but your baby belly is so precious!!!

Love you three,
J.

Nikki said...

Those are great pictures!! Um, the one of all the sisters only comes through as me??? If you right click and chose view image you see everyone...maybe post that one again?? xoxoxo

greenlee said...

Kim,
You look great. What a cute dress!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Kim- so sweet. I was sorry I couldn't make the treck down... Would still love to catch up with you via email. Send me your address and I'll start, ok?
Love you!
-Tami
ste39@juno.com