Sunday, June 17, 2007

RWFC Baby Shower

BABY SHOWER FOR LITTLE FREDRICK

The Ladies at my VA-RWFC Baby Shower:
Holly, Kelly, Caroline, Sally, Susan, Laurie and Jenn

Its kind of funny because it ended up being all the ladies from "my side" of the building.
There are two different upstairs at RWFC and all of the ladies present at the shower were from the Wellness side - where I used to work for Holly and presently where I work for Kelly with personal training.

Kelly, Caroline and Susan (hostess)

The shower was wonderful!
We had a garden salad with grilled chicken and multigrain bread for lunch and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
I received many wonderful presents which was a blessing!!!
(preping for a baby is expensive - Thank the Lord for generous friends)


Here is a picture of the belly taken on my back deck once I got home from the shower. Baby Fredrick is growing!



1 comment:

Nikki said...

Very nice!!
Thanks for sharing the pics....talk to you soon.
xoxoxo