Sunday, June 10, 2007

Baby Fredrick's 1st "Play Date"

Yesterday, Friday the 8th, baby Fredrick had his/her first "play date" with little Caleb and Grayson (pictured below). I am so ready to add another baby to the "play group"! Yes, for those of you who are wondering the play date was more for us ladies to get together and chat:)There will be another little one in the "group" soon!

The picture below is of Caroline and Grayson (on left) and Tammie and Caleb (on right) I know both ladies from working at Riverside.

Not too long now! I am in my 34th week.
The baby is approximately 5 lbs and 19.8 inches so states WebMD. During our last office visit Mike, my Doctor, told us that the baby's head was down in position with its little back curled up my right side, its bum right in the middle of my stomach above my belly button and the legs are curled around the left side of my belly. The heart rate is still in the 140s and beating strong. I am amazed that something so long is inside my belly. I hope at least baby Fredrick is comfortable because I don't think I know the meaning of that word anymore. Over the last few weeks the baby has gotten the hiccups which is funny feeling and is still moving as much as s/he can in the space provided.


1 comment:

Jenna said...

Aww, look at you- your belly button is poking out!! It won't be long now!! You and Rory must be getting SUPER excited... I know I sure am!!