Sunday, August 5, 2007

Four Wonderful Years!

We celebrated our 4th anniversary on August 2nd. What a wonderful 4 years it has been! This year was topped off obviously by the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Dylan. This anniversary was therefore not quite like the others. Life is forever changed (for the better of course)!!
Here we are celebrating at home. What a happy couple after 4 years of marriage!!



Dinner parties will just never be the same. This was Cheddar's takeout and was still delicious!!
Haha!!






























And of course we had to post a picture of just Dylan!! The shirt says it all "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" What a true blessing!!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hard to believe it has been 4 years. I can't believe ours is just around the corner, too- and we almost have 2 kids! How life has changed...

You look GREAT!! You wear mommyhood well :) Hope you are enjoying every second of Dylan finally being home!

Jen Davis said...

Congrats on another wonderful year of marriage! It is hard to believe it has been 4 years. My, have things changed. Dylan looks wonderful. I can't wait to see him in person. You look amazing by the way. It looks like you have been sleeping or you are just hiding being tired well. Love you all! Take care.

Nikki said...

Love you guys...did you get my message??

Tami@ourhouse said...

Happy anniversary! I agree it doesn't seem like four years since your wedding, except I remember Josh was still a very small baby.

Dylan is so cute. Can we say Fredrick?? I know you guys are so thrilled. His little expressions are so sweet.

Sorry I've not been in touch since Dylan's birth... Mom has been here, and it's been busy and I'm just trying to keep up with the everyday until this baby is born! Your mom called to say now we are ready for Act 3, and I laughed! I'm ready, too. It will be fun to get all the babies together at Christmas time.