Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dylan the Socialite


Dylan has become quite the socialite!

*Last night we went to a pampered chef party at my friend Heather's home. Dylan was chatting up a storm with any of the ladies that would come near him or best of all hold him. He was also flashing the smile that has stolen his momma's heart. The cutest was when another lady had her little 3 month old daughter there and Dylan couldn't keep his eyes off her. Even when she (and her mom) moved off the couch to stand Dylan turn so he could still look at her.

* This morning we went to Bible Study at Miss Becca's home. Dylan was precious and awake most of the time. There are other young children at Bible Study who came over to see Dylan (he is the only immobile one) he smiled and talked with them. I really need to put my camera in his diaper bag so I can have some precious shots of him interacting. Next Friday hopefully we will get some pictures.

* There is still more - Today Grayson and his mom Caroline (my friend) (see below) came by the house for a visit. All four of us had a great time. Of course I am sure Grayson would have been happier had Dylan done more than talk and sleep - some day I am in no rush:)




The weekend isn't over yet tomorrow we go to lunch with Miss Rachel and then to church on Sunday. Therefore by Sunday afternoon I will be exhausted as I assume Dylan will be.
Monday is a stay at home day - that I have already decided:)

2 comments:

Rory said...

How adorable!! I wish I was there to give our son a big hug. I am so glad I get to keep up with things while out on the ocean. I love you honey and can't wait to see you!!

Nikki said...

wow, what a party animal...you had better be careful :)!
Pictures are adorable. xoxox