Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Christmas in January

We had our Fredrick Christmas during this visit.
Thank you so much for the presents and big "Christmas" breakfast
Megan and Jimmy with Baby Ellis all snuggled up inside
Mom and Dad Fredrick
Dylan with all his wonderful presents:)
Yummy the wrapping paper tastes as good as I remember it did from December

Dylan loves his learning puppy



That evening Courtney and Chris came over for dinner. It was so good to visit.
We also visited with Brad, Jenna and Savannah Martin on Friday, but I was a retard and forgot to get pictures. (I even made us a little late so I could charge the batteries.) So sorry Brad and Jenna:(



2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! Madalyn has that puppy and let me give you a hint that there is a volume button hidden in the back! It took us like 8 months to figure that out! :)

kafredrick said...

Jaime
thanks for the hint I am sure that will be a major headache saver later on:)