Friday, February 15, 2008

Snowy Valentines

This morning when Rory was heading out for work at 4:30am (God bless that man for his hard work - can you imagine 4:30 leaving for work) he came back upstairs and had me look out the window. It had snowed more than we have ever seen here. After he headed out I watched him in the early morning light scraping his windows - oh I love him!


Dylan was able to experience his first snow this morning. Way before his mom every did - being that I was born and bred in the great state of Florida. When we first walked out the front door he was staring intently at the sun gleaming off the snowy ground. He started laughing when the breeze picked up.
For a Floridian this is deep snow!

Here is our precious Dylan all bundled up



Our curious man wants to learn about everything -
he was patting the snow with his bundled up hands
He is laughing again - it makes my heart sing to see him so thrilled with life.

Oh to experience the everyday with the heart of a children


Pops I included this one just for you - if you look close you will see why

He is squinting:)


Happy Valentines to Everyone XOXO
I will post some family V-day pictures later once we take some when Rory gets home

1 comment:

Jenna said...

WOW that is deep snow!! (But then I am a Floridian, too, so what do I know?!) These are great pictures! How neat to have a white Valentine's Day.

I hope you have a sweet day! Love you guys!

PS Your house looks so pretty in the snow :) Maybe it will make someone want to buy it!