Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


Mother's Day has a whole new meaning this year. Oh yes, it is still a day to honor and thank the Lord for my dear mother. Her patience is one of a saint!! Yet this year I too get to celebrate the "Hallmark Day" with a precious bundle of my own who will some day call me mom. I have been richly blessed and will never be able to fully express my gratitude to our Creator for entrusting Rory and I with Dylan.

This morning my good friend Heather invited Dylan and I to join her family and neighbor for Mother's Day brunch at the club on Langley Air Force Base.

Heather and I with Dylan
below:
Heather and her two precious bundles

The whole family:)
Love you guys thanks for sharing the morning.

Of course when we got home, I had to take some more pictures of my 1st Mother's Day!
So here we are in the next few shots in Dylan's room using the timer setting on the camera - thank goodness for that or I would be in trouble:P


Isn't that a look!
Wonder what he is thinking?

I love my boy so much!
Every day is truly mother's day and it will be forever!
You have all heard it said 'once a mother always a mother' - it is so true

Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb a reward.

2 comments:

Rory said...

What great pictures! I am so glad you had a wonderful day with our precious son. You are an amazing mother and I could not imagine life without you Kimberly. I love you!

Megan said...

Those are great pictures Kim - we miss you guys!! Love - Meg