Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Understanding

Hello Precious Faithful Family and Friends
Life is winding up here in Hampton Roads which is very hard for me. No I am still not a big fan of Virginia but the blessings Rory and I have received here are astounding. We are members of a wonderfully alive church, I enjoyed my job and we have priceless Christians friends who are making it hard to move. As you can imagine with my time being so short and my responsibilities so many and so large, I will not be posting regularly. I will do my best to keep you updated on our life and its myriad of changes. Adding pictures won't be as easy but I will make an effort because I know they are the best part.
Schedule
July 18th movers are here for the express shipment
July 21 - movers are here for regular shipment
July 22-23 people are here to pack up most of our possessions for storage
After the packers are done Mom, Dylan and I will be heading down to Florida
August 11th we leave for Japan

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kim, we'll be praying for y'all! Don't you worry about everyone "understanding"....it's totally understandable. :) God bless the three of you!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Hang in there, Kim. We are praying for you.

We love you.