Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July




Ok, I had to put this next picture up.
I was sorting through our files to make sure we are ready to store our computer and whoa look at Dylan and I on July 4th 2007.
I am amazed how fast he has grown up and don't miss the days of me being massive with a not so little man inside!

I promise to someday (won't promise soon though I will try) to get the rest of the CA trip pictures up. I am swamped as you can imagine. The movers will be here July 18-23. They will take Saturday and Sunday off so they won't really be here for 6 days

4 comments:

Nikki said...

What great pictures! I can't wait until the days that I will look almost as good as you do now!! WOW, look at the muscles in those legs and flat stomach...I AM jealous!!

Health Care Help said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney&Chris said...

Girl! Do you sleep? I love the updates and especially the old preggo photo-- how time flies super mom.

Rory said...

Hey babe, these are awesome pics of you and Dylan. Great to see little man all dressed up for the 4th! I love you!!