Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day again this year, though as usual the Navy had dibs on my Honey's time. He left V-day morning for a 24 hour shift on the GW, but not before he left me a wonderful surprise. When I awoke, I found an adorable bear, bag of jelly belly beans & a card address to mommy-to-be. (We had decided to do our V-day cards & dinner on Fri. since he worked Wed. & I worked Thurs. evening)
The card was so precious, as you can see the outside says Mom. The inside says "i love you, Happy Valentines Day" then Rory wrote "I can't wait to meet you! Love, D.E."
(the D & E are the first letters on the two names we like the most for our baby)
How precious, thoughtful & creative of my Baby's Daddy!!!!!!!!!

This picture was taken before we headed out for "our" Valentine's evening. Rory took me in my prego-girl dress over to Chesapeake for dinner on the Bay.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

They are "Hot Hot Hot", "Hot Hot Hot"!!!! (sing song voice) he he he

You are a very beautiful couple.
Miss you so much.