Friday, May 4, 2007

Lamaze Class

On our way to our first Childbirth Preparation Class - otherwise known as Lamaze.
We thought that we would be the ones with the latest due date since we had to attend the class so early due to Rory's Navy schedule (you know the Navy rules when where how etc...) There are actually quite a few couples that are due around the same time - two couples are due July19. Out of the 12 couples that are in class 2 including us are waiting to find out the gender, 3 are girls and 7 are boys. Uhmm wonder what category we will fall into :)
It was very surreal sitting on the floor with Rory behind me practicing breathing. It was like something I should see in a movie not something that I am participating in. Everything is becoming very real as the arrival date approaches.


Rory wanted to get a close up of the shirt. The shirt says - You are my Sunshine - in case you could not read it. A girlfriend of mine from church lent me all her maternity clothes and this is one of her shirts.

I had on a white skirt and clip clops - yeah not smart to wear a skirt to Lamaze. Obviously, I had never attended a class before. Thankfully I had brought a sweater so I was able to drape that over my legs when we got down on the floor to practice. That's what I get for trying to look cute.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You are sooo cute and VERY funny...I guess you should have read up on the class before "dressing up" SILLY!!

Love you - Love seeing the updated pics! xoxoxo