Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mom's the Best

Mom and I this past Sunday before church. She arrived Saturday and stayed until Wednesday - a "practice" for the big visit. Just kidding she was kind enough to bring me some of the Florida baby shower gifts that we couldn't get back on the plane. We had a great visit!
Here is the cradle that Mom bought for baby Fredrick with the gingham set that matches the nursery. I must admit that it is very odd waking up and seeing a cradle in our room. Not too long now and there will be a precious someone in that cradle.

How adorable is this rocker!!! It fits the nursery theme so well and I know eventually baby Fredrick will love climbing and rocking on the teddy bear. Mom found it in Spruce Pine where my grandparents have a vacation home. It is too cute. Thanks Mom.
I am 32 weeks today:)
Wonder if Baby Fredrick is going to be on time, early or late?



3 comments:

shanyn said...

You look great, not much longer now!!! BTW, Rory's flowers look great!

Jenna said...

32 weeks already? Good gosh how time flies!! Brad thinks you won't make it past the end of June.... I am just praying for a safe and healthy delivery, whenever s/he decides to arrive. Love you guys and miss you!!

Nikki said...

That is a great pic of you and mom!! The day is drawing near :)!!!

Teddy Bear rocker is awesome - way to go mom!

xoxox