Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Update



Spring is here! I am so thankful that winter is behind us and its not long now until we meet little baby Fredrick. I am dying to meet him or her! A few days less than 10 weeks until my due date - not that baby Fredrick will arrive right then but we are getting close!



Baby Fredrick is getting bigger everyday - and oh gee that means I am as well:)


Look at the wonderful job Rory did planting our annuals. I was sidelined this year from planting because we wanted to be safe and keep me far away from fertilizer and other not so lovely things that you get involved with when planting. Rory was a huge help and very fast at getting everything planted just right. Thanks Honey!!!

I will have to include pictures from the back deck soon. He did another wonderful job potting the tons of plants I brought home. Again Thank you Honey!







1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow, can't believe it is only 10 weeks....crazy crazy crazy!!
Love you so much and the flowers look great :)