Friday, July 13, 2007

BABY PROGRESS

So here is the latest on Baby Fredrick.
Last week I went in to see Dr Mike, but was disappointed because nothing much had changed since I was in the hospital at the end of June. Of course, I was thankful that both myself and the baby were healthy.
This last visit which was yesterday, I dreaded going to because I thought for sure nothing had changed in a weeks time. I was wrong - thankfully!!! Mike said that I am still only 1 cm dilated but am 80% effaced and the baby's head is a lot lower than it was last week - yippee something is happening.
Mom is flying up tomorrow to be here for when my little one decides to make it's grand entrance into the world.
It could be any time now! If the baby is late the Dr will only wait until 41 weeks to induce labor so at the most I have 2 weeks, though I am praying I go into labor on my own. So for all of you, myself included, who thought I would go early guess Baby F is letting us know otherwise.

4 comments:

Tami@ourhouse said...

Glad to know things are progressing. Just think you'll be looking back at pregnancy before too long and holding your little baby!

I'm glad Aunt Sherri is coming up! I think she will be a great help to you in labor.

The Martin Family said...

We'll be praying!! I had a dream last night that Rory called to tell us that your baby had arrived.... strangely enough this is the second dream I have had about your baby and both times it was a boy!! Guess we will find out soon enough! And you named him Preston- random!

Jaime said...

Hang in there... baby will be here soon! I know the last little while seems like the longest... but soon enough you will be missing all of those kicks and elbows!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Um, it's Thursday again, so I'm needing a little update on Little Fredrick! I think my mom is on the phone right now with your mom, so maybe I'll get my info that way (Mom is up visiting with us before heading to Tommy and Melannie's to wait for little Jared)!

Waiting with you guys!

-Tami