Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Accomplishment







So our little man did something exciting (OK exciting to his mother maybe not everyone else) Last night I was getting the vaporizer ready (Dylan is congested) and Dylan was laying on our bed. I looked over at him and to my surprise he had taken the pacifier out of his mouth - it didn't drop out of his mouth he actually took it out. He was still holding onto it waving it in the air. By the time I got the camera he was holding his arm down but still holding onto the pacifier. Up until this point Dylan had never held anything in his hand. He has grabbed things like blankets and mom's hair but never held anything in his hand like he did the pacifier. I was so excited!! I love being a mom and watching Dylan grow and accomplish new things!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The top picture looks like he is shy about getting away with something. Are you sure he didn't just toot!!!