Thursday, October 25, 2007

LBC Baby Shower

The ladies being showered - Rebecca & Kimberly
March 23
The precious reason I was showeredLisa holding Rebecca's sweet little AllisonHow cute is the guy/girl table! Melissa you are so creative! She also came up with some cute shower games: the clothes pin game where you can't say baby or you lose your clothes pin. The person with the most clothes pins at the end of the night wins a prize - The right left story: Melissa read a cute story and every time she said left or right you passed the present. At the end of the story the person with the present got to keep it. - She also had us try to figure out what was in sealed brown bags - things like a baby spoon, rattle, aspirator etc...
Melissa baked and decorated the cake herself. She did all of this for Rebecca and I and she is 8 months pregnant with her 3rd daughter - Super Mom for sure
Little Dylan surrounded by his giftsI had to include the picture with the No. 3 shirt. Heather didn't even realize that was my volleyball number in college.
Rebecca with the pretty in pink outfitKerry, Becca, Heather and Melissa

Heather and her cutie Keller

Whitney and her sweetie pie Faith
Kerry and Michaela
Myself, Stephanie and Heather
Here comes pictures of Dylan with the ladies :)
With Mallorie (Melissa's eldest daughter)
With Melissa
With Michaela
With Stephanie
We had an awesome time! I truly feel blessed to have such wonderful friends here in VA at our church. Dylan got so many wonderful presents - clothes and toys. At this point I would say that he has a better wardrobe than his mother! Especially since I still can't fit into everything.

Today is Dylan's 3 month mark. I will post a picture and developmental updates tomorrow or the next day. Posting seems to take a lot of time when I have to stop and do something with or for the famous guy in most of the posts.











1 comment:

Jen Davis said...

I can't believe it has been 3 months. You look great! I hope I can fit into my old clothes too. Right now I have about 4 things I can wear. Dylan is going to have a lot of girlfriends. Ace is already talking about protecting Cora from Dylan since he may be like his Daddy. He definitely has the looks to be a lady killer. :) Love you guys and thank you for the best wishes and prayers!!