Monday, December 31, 2007

Cousins

Dylan was able to see many of his cousins while we were in Florida.


It is a blessing to have such a large family! I didn't get a chance to take pictures of everyone but here are some pictures of family.




Jared and Dylan - Jared was born on Dylan's due date which was 4 days before Dylan graced us with his appearance.

Dylan & I with Melanie & Jared
Tommy, Melannie and Jared

Tommy (my cousin) is the reason Rory and I met. They were friends throughout high school.

We all think it is so wonderful that we had boys only 4 days apart:) The guys back in high school never would have guessed this is how life would have turned out.


The 3 babies are Caroline, Jared and Dylan. Caroline was born about 6 weeks after Dylan. She is the daughter of my other cousin Tami


Kaelyn loving on her little cousin Dylan
Kaelyn and Dylan again:) Kaelyn told her Mommy (my sister Nikki) she wanted her to have a baby as long as it was just like Dylan. How precious was that!!
Jared and Dylan holding hands

My Cousin, Tami's, 3 oldest children: Carter, Joshua and Sophia

Sophia and Josh being goofy:)


The Ellison Family: Scott & Tami with Sophia, Joshua, Carter and Caroline. A Precious Bunch!


Dylan pulling his cousin Crystal's hair. What a sweetheart she is just smiling and I know from experience that boy has a grip

Dylan and Crystal - what sweet smiles

No comments: