Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Meet Dylan


Hello All - I just wanted to fill you in on what life is like for me:)

I am fascinated when mom takes the shower head down and sprays me with water
I absolutely love bath time...

and long runs in the stroller - it is a great way to get the morning nap in


Do you like trucks? I find them to be a wonderful toy.
The first time I played with this big blue one I knew exactly what to do.


I think I am going to be an explorer are you up for adventure?

I see (just barely) a big world out there just waiting for me


Oops mom caught me... We all have our oddities. Mine is playing with the diaper champ - it is the perfect height. Mom is just thankful for Clorox wipes! She says it makes cleaning the diaper champ a breeze.

I sleep like a champ, at night that is ... Mom said not to go into detail about how nap time is

I don't have any pictures but I love to eat. I have to have energy to explore the world. Feeding myself is the best part!
Finger foods rock!
I am eating peeled grapes mom still slices them up, Gerber has great finger foods, and steamed broccoli and cauliflower are amazing you should try some. I also eat adult oatmeal for breakfast made with mom's milk


So no pina coladas and walks on the beach
But it if you like stroller rides (sometimes in the rain), playing with trucks and steamed veggies give my mom a call (she still screens my play dates)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I cannot believe how big and grown up you are getting Dylan!! I cannot wait for you to be able to teach Trey all of your tricks!!

shanyn said...

He is so cute, I can't believe how big he is!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Hi Kim! I've been out of the blog world for a while- something about homeschooling, pastor's-wife-ing, baby training, house unpacking has taken up all my creative juices!

Anyway, it is so good to see little Dylan! He is getting so big.

We would love to have you for a weekend or a weeknight to spend the night or just come for a day trip! I didn't realize Rory was really gone!! I loved his photos, though. Please come and visit! My mom will be here in July if you would like to come then, or any time at all we'd love to have you!

Love you!
Tami