Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rory Arrives Home... Finally!!

Hello everyone, this is a blog posted from the long lost Rory himself and I am finally here in Japan!! My ship arrived back in Japan on Nov 21st and we are here to stay for awhile thankfully. We got in around 3:15pm and I was off the ship to find my wife and son waiting to greet me on the pier by about 4:30pm. Our first weekend together was wonderful. On Saturday, Kim and Dylan took me on a tour to the Aizu district, about 300 miles away. It was actually through the base MWR so they did all the driving and we were just along for a good time. I am sure there will be a post up soon with all those pictures of the trip. So now it is getting used to be a little family all together again. What a blessing. I am going to work on getting up some posts of my port visits from this time out. Thanks for all the emails and support while I was gone.

1 comment:

Courtney&Chris said...

WELCOME "HOME" Ror! So glad you're with the family again. Miss you here so much. Enjoy it, stay safe, and keep the adventure updates coming!