Monday, January 1, 2007

Finally an Update:)

Hello, I have been really bad about this Blogging deal, but the blogging deal has really got my temper flaring at moments. As you know this is a new blog site because when "they" (Lord knows I wish I knew who the "they" was everyone talks about) upgraded the blogger accounts I haven't been able to get to the rorynkimberly site. Thanks for dealing with me:) and the blogger people.



  • *To the left there is a picture of baby Fredrick and I Christmas Eve morning. Ok, so you can't really tell I'm pregnant I just look thick.


*We finally found out our DUE DATE: July 11



* Today is a BIG DAY for RORY. He was baptized at church this morning. Great way to start out the new year. I thank the Lord for the wonderful caring husband that He has given me!

* Guess What it is finally behind me - I passed the American Council on Exercise personal training exam. I start working with other trainers at Riverside starting in the new year. Not sure when I meet one on one with my first client.



WISHING EVERYONE A NEW YEAR FULL OF BLESSINGS





2 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations on finally having a due date!!! I guess you finally had a doctors appointment.... how is everything going?? Are you feeling okay? You look great! Happy New Year to you guys.... you have a lot to look forward to in the months to come. We love you guys!!!

Jaime said...

Hope you're feeling okay... I know the first few months can be really rough. Hang in there because the second trimester is MUCH better! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!