Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nursery




These are two of the pictures that will be central to our nursery theme. Since we are not going to find out what gender our child is until he or she arrives we have to have a unisex room. I am going with a Teddy Bear theme using these Anne Geddes pictures. As of right now, the color scheme will be yellow, orange, blue and green with an emphasis on the yellow and blue. Of course as I iron out the details in my head they could change - it is still early:) The good news is the walls are already yellow so thankfully we don't have to paint:) I am still working all the details out in my head for how to have the room situated. I love this part!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I think the nursey is going to be incredible!!! I am just worried about you having to iron out the details ON your head...maybe reconsider?? ha ha ha

Love you. Pictures are adorable

Nikki said...

Good girl!! Sounds much better :)...you are so much fun! xoxoxo