Saturday, January 6, 2007

Our Little Bundle of Joy




WOW WOW WOW

I am blown away by how much I love this little one inside of me. I always knew I would love my child when it arrived, but seeing the baby on the monitor at the Dr. office just filled my heart with so much love. I can't really describe or even begin to explain the feelings I was inundated with when I was watching Rory's and my baby moving and stretching on screen. I didn't realize the baby was moving so much right now (I won't be able to feel the quickening for another 8 weeks or so)

We saw the baby squirming around and stretching out it's little legs. We could see the little feet so perfect in their tininess. The baby kept it's legs crossed for the most part which is why it is hard to distinguish the legs on this picture. They are on the left. The Dr. said that our baby was in the thinker pose with its hands up by its head (well I guess it will be a thinker since it has a nuclear engineer as a father) The hands were pressed up against the sides of the head balled up in little fists. At one point when the Dr. changes the position of the ultrasound it did look like the baby was waving:) AS I am sure you have figured out that the head is on the right since the legs are on the left. A crown to rump measurement was taken and our due date has changed

JULY 20th. The Dr. said the baby was very photogenic and gave us some very good shots to work with in regards to the crown to rump measurements

The over all report was that I am in great shape and from all appearances the baby is strong and healthy.

The morning sickness though it may not be so great for me is a wonderful sign. The Dr. said it is a great sign for the Baby meaning I have tons of hormones that are doing their job. So in my opinion bring on the vomiting.

Now many of you will understand how much I love this baby:) I hate vomiting!

Look below for more Baby Fredrick portraits

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Those pics are awesome!! I am so happy that things are going well and that you are enjoying each moment...and to think you were the one that said she may not want any children!!! Umm, how times have changed.