Monday, October 13, 2008

Back in Time - Dylan's 12 month pictures



I realize that I am very late at posting these pictures. Better late than never right? I am starting to use that phrase way too much something needs to change in life. Oh wait, I am a mommy therefore my time is not my own:)


During the time Rory took off to see us in Florida and celebrate Dylan's first birthday we had pictures taken. The main reason being we wanted to capture Dylan at his one year milestone. We called Jamie with JLS Photography. She did a great job and was so patient. Believe it or not Dylan was not camera ready. The smile didn't instantly appear because the sand was way too fascinating.

















Hope you enjoyed the pictures! We are having a tough time deciding on which ones to buy. Please take the time to go to JLS Photography's websites
and
Not only did she do a splendid job but she is very reasonable. If you are in her area and need or want:) pictures taken please look her up.
To those of you who may want pictures please email me and let me know. I will either get you in touch with Jamie or Christmas is coming though I have already bought some presents :)

4 comments:

Rory said...

What a handsome young man!I am so glad you posted those babe so I can have them to check out while away. Thanks Jamie for spending so much time with us!! We will treasure these pictures for sure.

Heather said...

Oh my WORD. That is the most beautiful boy ever. I just miss him so much! Of course, I miss you guys, too...but you know how I love Dylan :) I'd love to be able to display pics of my favorite people so if you can point me in the right direction, that'd be great :) Love you!

Jaime said...

Kim thanks for the blog love! The pictures look great.... and I had a blast with you guys.

Jaime

Tami@ourhouse said...

Love them! Makes me want to call a photographer right now for my own little ones... Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Love you!