Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Parent Smiles

OK so I am going to guess many of the parents out there reading this blog will immediately have a similar time come to mind. I urge you to share because life is truly made up of the small things.
As many of us do, I began the picking up process after little Dylan was in bed when I made it out to the foyer (doesn't take long in this huge house) this is what greeted me. I paused, smiled, even giggled out loud and thanked the Lord for blessing us with a son. Like I mentioned earlier it is the small things that make life worth living - for example filling shoes with toy balls:)


We are sending you our love from the Far East and imploring you to enjoy the day the Lord has given you as well as those precious random acts of your children!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh we had such a sweet, girly moment today-

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch (check the blog in a few days for photos) and Savannah picked a stray flower up off the ground. She was carrying it around, smelling it, etc. Then she saw a little girl, maybe 7ish and said "I want to give it to her" So she walked up to the little girl and handed her the flower. She was all shy and embarrassed afterwards, but it was such a sweet moment.

Thanks for sharing the photo- I can't wait to see the boyish things Landon comes up with soon!

Love from the 'view!!