Monday, August 25, 2008

Power Blogging

As you may have noticed I have been power blogging. Time is getting away from me and I really want to share all about our lives thus far in Japan. Tomorrow is 2 weeks that we have been calling Japan "home". I start an onbase mandatory orientation class tomorrow. This class lasts 4 days 8 hours a day. So the next blog when I get a chance will be on our plane flight.
Here are a few more pictures of my precious extended family before we move on to Japan


Oh Yeah and little Man being so grown up. Here he is trying and being successful once feeding himself with an adult spoon.

Please excuse the no shirt. I forgot a bib and we were heading to see family in that outfit after breakfast. I promise he will learn his manners and always wear a shirt at the table:)

No comments: