Thursday, August 21, 2008

We are back

Hello All
I am alive and well:) We just got the Internet up in our apartment yesterday as well as received our express shipment. Needless to say I have been busy getting Dylan and I settled and all squared away here on base.
I have much to share with you all and promise to do so. I will be going all the way back to Terri Sue Place, Dylan's 1st birthday etc...
The adventure has for sure begun! Once I get to the Japan aspect of life I have decided that I will add a journal section to our blog. For those of you who do not have time or don't care to read extra, I will place this at the bottom of each post so you can just enjoy the pictures which will be posted first.
Stand by for new posts.....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you arrived safe and sound and are getting settled into life on the other side of the world!! And your sweetie will be there soon enough! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!

Tell me- what is the time difference over there? Is it 12 hours like China?

Heather said...

I am so glad you are settled in. I can't wait to hear how everything is going for you! I sure do miss you :)